Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta speaks during an interview with local and Chinese media in Nairobi, capital of Kenya, May 9, 2017. Uhuru Kenyatta said that the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation will inject strong vitality into the Africa-China cooperation. He will attend the forum scheduled for May 14-15 in Beijing, capital of China. (Xinhua/Sun Ruibo)?NAIROBI, May 28 (Xinhua) -- Kenyan World 800m bronze medalistStandard & Poor's rating agency said in a statement the elections results "won't immediately impact" its Italy sovereign rating, Italian news agency ANSA reported.Designed by famous Chinese sculptor Wu Weishan, the statue arrived in the Western German town of Trier last month and is scheduled to be officially unveiled to the public on May 5, 200 years to the day Karl Marx was born in 1818.
- Azaria's case divided the nation, with many, including political leaders, hailing him as a hero who was unjustly punished.
- On Sunday, junior Iranian karatekas Abbas Malakouti and Elnaz Amir Sharifi managed to overcome their opponents in the kumite contests of the event at the Baku Sports Palace, and deservedly clinched two gold medals.
- He said the project will provide tens of thousands of jobs and that Iraq will make about 400 billion dollars over 30 years after the deal is in force, indicating that there are discussions over the additional profits.
- The IDF statement said that during the activity several riots were instigated and security forces responded with riot dispersal means.
- During the forum, panel discussions are expected to be expanded on the following topics: "Dynamic promotion of the SCO platform through media resources of the SCO countries" and "Creating a single platform for effective interaction between the media of the SCO countries," said the report.
ADN Kronos, an Italian news service, reported that Italians were "amazed" and "angered" at Banfi's appointment, saying the Five-Start Movement seemed to be performing unexpected experiments on Italians to see how they'll react.The media mogul was expelled from parliament in 2013 following a tax fraud conviction, and is currently on trial in at least two ongoing witness-tampering cases in connection with alleged orgies at his home while he was still prime minister.In February, the police recommended to indict Netanyahu for a series of corruption charges including bribery, fraud, and breach of trust in two other cases, "Case 1000" and "Case 2000."
The death toll from the COVID-19 in Israel reached 5,272 after 28 new fatalities were added, while the number of patients in serious condition decreased from 1,031 to 992, out of 1,551 hospitalized patients.
我们期待与中国在“一带一路”倡议方面进行合作，我们认为这个倡议将对“一带一路”沿线国家产生重要的影响。我认为这是一个非常棒的倡议。A food village aimed to promote the quality Irish food products and drinks was also set up inside the festival venue.
Li Xuhang, Charge d'Affaires of Chinese Embassy in Kenya said that the China Home Life Kenya Exhibition is not only a platform to promote the development of bilateral trade but also a bridge for communication and cooperation.He said the solution should preserve the unity and cohesion of Syria and be accepted by the Syrian people on the basis of the 2254 Security Council resolution.
Kenyatta said two doses of vaccine against Human Papillomavirus (HPV) will be administered to girls aged 10 years across the country.
According to the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA), dozens of aftershocks have continued throughout Tuesday, with a significant tremor hitting again in the early hours of Tuesday morning and jolting the entire region again.
"That is why we called the players to chat with them. The important thing is the players apologized on the action they took in Paris because it was embarrassing to the country. Whatever differences they had with Kenya Rugby Union (KRU) should not have been shown to the global audience," said Balala.
TOKYO, March 6 (Xinhua) -- Kobe Steel Ltd. said Tuesday that its chief executive officer will resign to account for the firm's string of data fabrication scandals.He said regular inspection and surveillance must become a matter
of routine. "The projects must also be executed in a manner that
assures tax-payers get value for money in terms of cost and the
desired impact," said Kenyatta.
- "The objective of co-production is to introduce new audiences including the Chinese to become familiar and begin to consume Kenya films," he added.
- TOKYO, Oct. 31 (Xinhua) -- The main building of the Shuri Castle in Japan's Okinawa, also a World Heritage site, has burned down in a fire, with authorities working to control the blaze that has also engulfed other buildings, the police said on Thursday.
- However, Japan Swimming Federation vice chairman Koji Ueno said that there will not be any special qualifying exemptions for her, and that her likely absence from the Olympics will influence Japan's performance in the relay events.
- "The knockout stage is completely different. I've assessed individual players and the outcome is clear. We have to head towards the next match in a collective manner," she added.
- JERUSALEM, Feb. 18 (Xinhua) -- Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman on Sunday accused the Popular Resistance Committees, an armed group in Gaza, for perpetrating an explosion that wounded four soldiers near Gaza.Prev 1 2 3 NextHe added that the two countries could boost trade and cooperation in the areas of health care and medical equipment as well as in food and some other areas, which would benefit both sides.
- WASHINGTON, Jan. 25 (Xinhua) -- Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James picked Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving while Golden State Warriors' Stephen Curry picked James Harden and Giannis Antetokounmpo for the 2018 NBA All-Star Game on Thursday.JERUSALEM, June 28 (Xinhua) -- Israel's goal is to realize 10 percent of its electrical grid generated by the solar energy by the year of 2020 and 17 percent by 2030, said the Electricity Authority of the country.
- "I am confident we will be able to introduce our criteria in terms of economic, financial, and environmental stability and sustainability, also our juridical and legal standards, into the (BRI endorsement) project, which we would like to be as broad and transparent as possible," Conte said in televised comments.